WHY LIST YOUR PROPERTY WITH ERA LANDMARK ARROW REAL ESTATE?
- GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH:
- Don Bowen, the broker owner here at ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate, is a “master” who has over 45 years experience in real estate sales and development in California and Montana.
- Toni Bowen, broker owner, has a background in systems analyses and administration with over 15 years in real estate sales in Montana.
- Ron Gay, Sales Associate, has joined ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate with over 40 years of experience in the telecommunciations field building fiber optic networks around Montana.
Click on Who We Are
to see more personal biography of our brokers.
AN AGGRESSIVE MARKETING PROGRAM
Click here to view ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate's Marketing Program
A FAIR COMMISSION POLICY:
ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate allocates a good percentage of the company budget to advertising listings. It is the policy of ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate to charge commissions between 5% to 6% on residential properties and 7% to 10% on vacant land. Commissions are negotiable depending upon the property and the marketing campaign required.
Your property deserves the best and you would receive a well thought out marketing program, as well as knowledge and experience. The pricing of your property is extremely important, especially in today’s economy. Any real estate licensee can list property, but over–priced properties do not sell well in this valley.
Information on all of ERA Landmark Arrow’s listings is distributed to every other real estate office in our area plus the Southwest Montana MLS. Commissions are split with any broker who sells one of our listings.
AN ATTITUDE OF SERVICE
The professionals at ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate work hard to maintain the highest level of service and assistance to our clients. We are also dedicated to serve our community with our active involvement in organizations and activities plus substantial financial support.
We provide you with the latest information and resources to help you make your property even more desirable to buyers.
We, the brokers of ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate, pledge...
- To provide the highest level of service to our Buyers and Sellers;
- To handle every transaction with careful attention and concern;
- To represent the interests of our clients and customers;
- To treat all clients with respect and dignity;
- To operate with integrity and loyalty in all areas of business and community involvement;
- To support our community with participation and contribution;
- To hold ourselves to the highest standards in every aspect of our business; and
- To adhere to the Code of Ethics established by the National Association of REALTORS®
NOTES TO SELLERS:
TAXES: Under Montana law, a gain that is realized from the sale or other taxable transfer of Montana property is considered to be Montana source income and is reportable in the year the gain is recognized for federal income tax purposes. There are downloadable forms available at http://www.mt.gov/revenue (click on Forms & Resources/Downloadable Forms/Individual Income Tax Forms.
OWNER FINANCING: One way to make your property stand out in this market with buyers having more difficulty getting conventional financing is to offer to finance the property. You can get 25% down payment and finance the balance at a reasonable interest rate over 10 to 15 years, on a Contract for Deed. Where else can you earn a better rate of return on your money these days?
LISTING CHECK LIST: Before choosing a real estate office, broker or agent to list your property, first ask these questions:
- Are they a member of the National Association of REALTORS®? (Only Realtors® adhere to a strict set of professional rules and standards in their Code of Ethics.)
- Do they have a storefront office and good exposure so buyers can find them?
- Are they open 7 days a week during the summer season with full–time, experienced associates available?
- Are they members of the local Gallatin Association of Realtors and do they cooperate and share information with all the local Realtors?
- Are they members of the Southwest Montana on–line MLS?
- Do they regularly advertise in the Homes and Land Magazine? (the leading real estate magazine in the state)
- Do they have a website? (Check it out yourself – How professional is it? How inviting? How user friendly? How easy is it to find on the web by searching?)
- Do they place signs on all their listed properties?
- Do they distribute high quality sales materials to market their listed properties? (Ask for examples of MLS sheets, brochures, maps, etc.)
- Do they have a good reputation in the community?
- Do they have a friendly and cooperative relationship with other brokers?
- Are they knowledgeable about the area where your property is located? What else have they sold in that area?
- How long have they been selling real estate in the Madison Valley?
- How long have they been a licensed Realtor?
ERA LANDMARK ARROW REAL ESTATE→→→the straight shooters→→→
We are the quality boutique of local Ennis real estate offices, not the Wal–Mart.
We provide personal attention and professional service, not just
big name promises. You are special to us.