WAYS TO KEEP THE LOVE AFFAIR WITH MONTANA GOING STRONG...
- Be realistic about the gap between the cost of living here and where you're from.
- Be prepared for living in a remote spot, without many public services.
- Don't assume that you will be able to earn wages similar to other areas of the country.
- Bring a “money cushion.”
- Listen to and observe the locals, the old timers. You can learn a lot from them.
- Leave your ideas of how it should be and embrace what you love about Montana.
- Get involved in your new community.
- Look at the never-ending sky, breathe in the clean Montana air, celebrate Nature's finest... and cherish being in “the last best place”.
- You'll fall even more deeply in love, with Montana.
- Read the “Code of the New West.”
THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WOULD DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM PROPERTY. The more we know about your dreams, the better we can serve you.
ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate→→→ the straight shooters→→→
- Vacant land, Home, Cabin, Ranch, Commercial?
- What size land? A lot in town, 1 acre, 5 acres, 20 acres, 160 acres, or more?
- What size and style of house? New, old, log, frame, one level or more?
- Location? In the Madison Valley, near Ennis or anywhere in Montana?
- How far from a town? How far are you willing to drive to stores?
- What features are most important on the land? Trees, creek, river, views, Public Lands access, seclusion, power nearby, etc.?
- Is your purchase for retirement, a second home, investment or relocation?
- Do you need winter access (other than by snowmobile)?
- What recreational activities are important to you?
- Do you plan to have horses (or other animals) on your property?
- Price Range – What is your budget? Do you need financing?
- When do you plan to make a trip out to see the area?
- What is your purchase schedule?
We are the quality boutique of local Ennis real estate offices, not the Wal-Mart.
We provide personal attention and professional service, not just
big name promises. You are special to us.
OUR AGENTS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU:
- Don Bowen, the broker owner here at Arrow Real Estate, is a “master” who has over 45 years experience in real estate sales and development in California and Montana.
- Toni Bowen, broker owner, has a background in systems analyses and administration with over 15 years in real estate sales in Montana.
- Ron Gay, Sales Associate, has joined ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate with over 40 years of experience in the telecommunciations field building fiber optic networks around Montana.
We, the brokers of ERA Landmark Arrow Real Estate, pledge...
- To provide the highest level of service to our Buyers and Sellers;
- To handle every transaction with careful attention and concern;
- To represent the interests of our clients and customers;
- To treat all clients with respect and dignity;
- To operate with integrity and loyalty in all areas of business and community involvement;
- To support our community with participation and contribution;
- To hold ourselves to the highest standards in every aspect of our business; and
- To adhere to the Code of Ethics established by the National Association of REALTORS®
IF YOU WANT TO MOVE TO ENNIS, MONTANA...
make sure you know how you’re going to earn a living.
And if you’re retired, think about your views on further development.
Recognize local ranchers or landowners may need to sell the land –
for their retirement.